Silroc International (HK) Limited is strongly committed to protecting your privacy. We use the personal data we collect on the site for various purposes. Use of such personal data will help us to add more products and services of interest to you and also to ensure that you’re shopping services with us is an enjoyable and personalized one. Please read on for more details on our policies and practices in relation to personal data:
We pledge to meet fully, and where possible exceed, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong). In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us include:
- log in name
- Chinese & English name
- Identity card number
- Date of birth
- Contact details including telephone number, postcode, address, email address, etc.
Your personal data for the following purposes:
sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing responding to your inquiries membership registration and offering benefits and privileges conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Full Health Medical Limited members enjoy many privileges, including newsletters, participation in special silroc.com.hk offers and promotions, preferential services, etc. Over time we will be expanding membership benefits to include personalized services on the site and possibly free product samples and other special benefits. When you join Full Health Medical Limited, we need to know your name, email address, home address, etc.
When you place an order with silroc.com.hk you will be asked to provide details such as PayPal account details and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
Contests and Promotions:
We may from time to time organize or host contests and promotions and in doing so ask for information including your name, email and mailing address, telephone number and customer preferences. We’ll use this information to notify you if you’ve won a contest, and to help shape our future contests or promotions.
Protection of Information:
Full Health medical Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. We use sophisticated encryption technology and secure servers to keep your personal information (including your name, email and mailing address, phone number, purchase history) safe. All your ordering information is protected during transmission which encrypts the information that you input so it can’t be read in transit. In addition, the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We may contact you to verify the accuracy of the information supplied when opening your account.
Access and update of Information:
You may check whether we hold any of your personal data and, if so, may also request access, update, correct or request a copy of your personal data held by us by e-mailing to [email protected] . We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or permitting corrections to your personal data.
We will endeavor to respond within 60 days of your request in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Please note that we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary.
Sharing of Information:
- Our vendors and business partners
- Parties which participate in joint marketing scheme with us
- Any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business
- Any other person or organization who are bound by confidentiality agreements with us
- Any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law
- Currently, we do not sell, trade, give away or rent your personal data to others apart from those parties mentioned above. We may decide to do so with trusted third-party partners in the future, but you can instruct us not to. We will not sell or disclose any personal data that identifies you to any third party apart from those mentioned above without your approval.