Lactéol fort® is an effective postbiotic treatment for diarrhoea, in both children and adults. Lacteol fort has been prescribed by hospital and doctors for 30 years in Hong Kong. Lacteol fort is an OTC drug available in pharmacy without the need of prescription that help to relieve a wide range of gut problems including acute diarrhea, chronic diarrhea, IBS, antibiotic-associated diarrhea and gut flora imbalance for the whole family.
1. Restoration of the natural gut microbiota balance
- Microbiota friendly effect: reinforcement of the intestinal microbiota through inhibition of enterovirulent bacteria and support of the natural bacteria of the microbiota.
Stimulates natural defenses:
- Enhancement of non-specific immune-stimulation of mucosal IgA production.
3. Inhibition of pathogens inducing diarrhoea (viruses and bacteria)
- Antagonistic or regulatory activity towards viruses and bacteria: neutralization and inhibition of pathogen-activated cell signalling pathways.
- Adhesion to the mucosa: inhibition of the attachment of pathogens and their internalisation.
- Bacteriostatic effect: blockage of the growth of enterovirulent bacteria as a result of strain-specific production of antibacterial compounds.
Lactéol fort® is Recommended by ESPGHAN* Pediatric Guidelines10 and Hong Kong College of Paediatricians Guideline
for treatment of diarrhoea.
*ESPGHAN: European Gastroenterology, Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepathology and Nutrition Guidelines
- Effective, Safe, Natural, with over 50 published studies & clinicals
- Works with your own microbiome to promote a healthy microbiota
- Protects against bad bacteria to keep gut health balanced
- Immune modulation effects
- No survivability or storage challenges normally found with ordinary probiotics
- Longer shelf life, no cold chain requirements; ideal for applications in subtropical regions like Hong Kong
- High consistency in product characteristics and properties across batches