Why are the colors of mermaid tears blue? Is it the pigment? Oh, no!
INNOXA French Mermaid Tears eye drops contain cornflower as an ingredient. Introducing the cornflower, the national flower of Germany. There are purple, blue (also known as blue chamomile), light red, white and other varieties, among which blue and purple are the most valuable. Distributed in various European countries, its tenacious vitality has won the praise and love of the German people, so it is regarded as the national flower.
Coincidentally, France’s INNOXA has launched a mysterious eye drop – Gouttes bleues mermaid tears, using German blue chamomile as the essence. Innoxa is known as the number one brand in terms of product sales in pharmacies (or “drug stores” according to domestic customs). This eye product is called Mermaid Tears in China. Potions are their flagship product and have been popular with consumers for more than 60 years since their launch in 1950. After a video shot by Li Yan, the youngest daughter of the goddess Faye Wong, was discovered by celebrities, she was searched in various ways. It turns out that the eye drops used by divas are this sapphire-colored eye drops. Now let’s take a look at the eye drops used by divas.
- The main function is to moisturize the eyes and relieve visual fatigue. If used regularly, the whites of the eyes will become whiter and whiter, with black and white as clear as a baby.
- It can also effectively reduce symptoms such as stinging, congestion, itching, soreness, and blurred vision caused by eye fatigue.
- The ingredients are distilled flower waters of various plants, including blue chamomile, bilberry, elderberry, and witch hazel, which have very soothing, calming, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant effects.
- Bilberry extract can reduce visual fatigue, improve night vision ability, improve amblyopia, improve night blindness, Restores the ability to recover from tired eyes.
- Witch hazel has good moisturizing and whitening effects, can promote lymph and blood circulation, activate blood circulation and relieve pain, and is specially designed to overcome dark circles. It has a calming and soothing effect.
- Blue chamomile is soothing, mildly hydrating, and moisturizing to the eyes. It has strong eyesight-improving and refreshing effects.
- Purely natural plant formula, no fragrance, no preservatives. The beautiful sapphire blue color of the eye drops is due to the fact that it contains two blue ingredients: methylene blue, which has bactericidal and disinfectant effects, and chamomile blue, which has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, antipruritic and antioxidant effects.
- The medicine bottle is exquisite and compact, and the transparent glass body ensures the stability of the eye drops; the blue plastic dropper bottle mouth ensures the safety and hygiene of the medicine and avoids cross-infection during use.
Due to aging and lack of sleep, wearing contact lenses for a long time can also cause the eyeballs to turn yellow. The artificial tears in Mermaid Tears Redness Removal Eye Drops plus natural blue tears extracted from plants can whiten the eyeballs.
French Mermaid Eye Drops are suitable for:
- Red eyes, irritability and tiredness,
- Stinging, burning or foreign body sensation, difficulty blinking, blurred vision, itching,
- Non-traumatic/non-pathological changes in the tear film,
- Eye pressure due to:
- Excessive exposure to outdoor light, wind, dust, pollen, chlorine, air conditioning and pollution,
- Prolonged screen use.
- Suitable for adults and children 15+.
- Remove the tamper-evident ring around the lid.
- Remove the cap (if necessary, hold the bottle against your hand until you get the first drops of water starting to flow from the bottle.
- Turn the bottle upside down and hold it above your eyes.
- Open your eyes and squeeze the bottle to apply 1 to 2 drops to the corner of each eye up to 4 times daily.
- Do not touch eyes with dropper.
- Carefully close the lid and return it to its original box to keep it away from light.
- It is recommended to protect clothing before use.
- Do not use this product for more than 28 consecutive days.
- Wearing contact lenses is not recommended.
- Do not use with any other eye solution.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredient.
- If eye irritation, symptoms persist, or adverse reactions occur, discontinue use of this product and contact your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- Stay away from heat sources. Store in a dry place away from light. Store at temperatures between 15°C and 25°C.