FANOLA No Yellow Shampoo Effectively regulates unwanted yellow color in bleached hair
The contrast between dark purple and yellow pigments can remove the natural yellow pigment in the hair, effectively solving the problems of hair that remains light yellow after bleaching, turns yellow after dyeing gray, and has a darker blonde background, etc. It is by far the most popular blonde color toning shampoo on the market. It’s perfect for super shiny or bleached hair, cleansing away dirt while protecting the cuticle and making cool blonde tones shine even more.
- Effectively solves the problems of hair that is still light yellow after bleaching, turns yellow after dyeing gray, has darker blonde background, etc.
- Weakly acidic shampoo (pH value 5.0-5.2) helps lock hair cuticles and improve hair toughness
- Contains a special purple pigment
- Cleans dirt while protecting cuticles
- Can neutralize the brassy tones of gray, light-dyed, bleached and other hair colors
- Provides refreshing, bright, and even reflections
- Make cold gold tones more dazzling
- italian brand
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citric Acid, Acid violet 43, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wine Extract, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Potassium metabisulfite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Apply a small amount to wet hair, gently massage into hair to create a lather, and leave on for 1 to 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary.
The effect of the product varies from person to person, and everyone’s hair quality is different. The finer and lighter the hair, the easier it is to color, and the retention time can be shortened. The thicker and darker the color, the harder it is to stain. You can increase the residence time. The more you use, the higher the concentration and the more obvious the effect.